Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode ~ A book review

I love to read the blog MoneySavingMom and I have enjoyed getting to know the heart of Crystal through her writing.  When they got ready to release her newest book, they created a launch team.  It is a team of reviewers that each got an advanced copy of the book. I got the amazing chance to be a part of that launch team.  The book was provided for me, my opinions are my own.  This new book is great Say Goodbye to Survival Mode is Crystal's way of reaching out to those that are hurting.  If you have read her blog with any regularity a lot of the information in  the book will not be new to you, but it was great to have it all organized and together. The chapter I most needed to read was "If You Aim at Nothing, You'll hit it Every Time."  I have a hard time setting goals.  I think it is because I am afraid I will not be able to accomplish them, but I'm really not sure.  I found that being reminded that if I have no goal, other than survival, then all I'm going to get, is, survival.  I'm in the middle of life right now, but I need to take time to think about what my goals are, for the week, the month, the year, and even father out.  What do I want to be when I grow up??  Who knows, but now I'm thinking about it.  If you get a chance check this book out.  You will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment