Monday, April 14, 2014

A Table by the Window ~A Book Review

I received a review copy from the publisher, but my opinions are my own. 

I loved this book!  It was the best of food and romance.  I loved Etta's spunk! She is a food writer, chef and maybe even a restaurateur.  Her life has been completely defined by food.  Her French mother and Italian father run a thriving restaurant, and most of her family is in the industry in one form or another.  In this season of life she is just trying to learn who she is, what she wants, and who she wants to do it with.  Meanwhile, she is trying to find out who the picture of the handsome man is hidden in her grandmother's things, especially since he looks like an older version of her brother! 
Read the book, cook the recipes, have fun!  This is a fun read and the given recipes help bring the book to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment