Friday, August 8, 2014

A new review - Snack Girl to the Rescue!

*I received a copy of this book from the Blogging for Books program. My opinions are my own.*
I had another chance to read a book through the Blogging for Books program.  This time I took advantage of the extension of the program and got a cookbook from their list.  I got Snack Girl to the Rescue from the program. I loved the writing style, but have to say that I was disappointed in the foul language.  Since I have only gotten books from Waterbrooks Multanomah (their Christian publishing division), I didn't even think about that potential of language, so I was taken by surprise.

If you need some new ideas to get you headed in the right direction. There were some great snacks and ideas in the book to help with some new ideas in the kitchen.  If you can handle the few curse words, you may find a great resource for your new "skinny lifestyle."

No comments:

Post a Comment